On Date Night at the Museum we wear pink! Stop by the Stark Museum of Art on Saturday, November 4, 2023 from 5-7 p.m. for Date Night at the Museum. This special event offers visitors a unique opportunity to experience the museum after-hours. Enjoy free passed appetizers and sangria from Free State Cellars while taking-in the museum’s atrium featuring breath-taking Navajo Weavings, bronze sculptures by Frederic Remington and Charles Marion Russell, and Dorothy Doughty’s porcelain American birds. Discover the world-renowned art collection on display in our galleries and celebrate the opening of our second annual College Juried Art Exhibition.
Admission to this event is FREE through the generous support of the Nelda C. and H.J. Lutcher Stark Foundation.
Activities happening during Date Night at the Museum:
- Music throughout the galleries
- Free passed appetizers from Free State Cellars
- Free sangria and nonalcoholic beverages from Free State Cellars
- Artist sketching in the gallery
- Explore eight exhibitions throughout the museum, including “Steuben Glass: Stories Engraved in Crystal”
- Second Annual College Juried Art Exhibition in Community Art Gallery
Extend your afternoon or evening out downtown by heading over to the Lutcher Theater for the 2 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. performance of MEAN GIRLS. Direct from Broadway, MEAN GIRLS tells the story of a naïve newbie who falls prey to a trio of lionized frenemies. Entertainment Weekly calls it “A MARVEL: dazzling and hilarious!” and USA Today says, “We’ll let you in on a little secret, because we’re such good friends: GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!” Ticket purchase is required for this Lutcher Theater performance. To purchase tickets in advance, please visit lutcher.org.