Get wrapped up in weaving this summer!
This project includes everything that kids need to make up to two weavings and hang them for all to admire. Kids will practice weaving with paper strips, learn different weaving techniques, and then create a weaving with their own fabric. Kids will love their selection of yarns, patterns, and inspirational images from the Stark Museum of Art’s collection of Navajo weavings.
Didn’t register for a kit?
Download our activity packet below & gather your supplies to follow along!
Warp, Weft, Weave: Welcome
1. Warp, Weft, Weave: Paper Weaving
2. Warp, Weft, Weave: Gallery & Sketchbook Activity
3. Warp, Weft, Weave: Weaving on the Loom
3.1 Warp, Weft, Weave: Challenge Mode
3.2 Warp, Weft, Weave: Finishing Your Weaving
4. Warp, Weft, Weave: Sketchbook
5. Warp, Weft, Weave: Paper Bag Weaving